7 Habits of Successful Students
Things Smart Students Do
7 Things Smart Students Do for Success
Go to the next page to begin this lesson
What is in "7 Things Smart Students Do for Success"?
What will I learn?
As you follow along with your printed handout, you will learn techniques that will help you to:
- Set Goals
- Be Prepared
- Use Your Time Wisely
- Find a Study Partner
- Stay Healthy
- Communicate With Your Teachers
Why is this important?
- Being successful can be easier than we think
- We just need to learn to do a few simple things over and over again: Habits
- We use these habits to Do the things that lead to success
each time we face a challenge (a new semester, an exam, an unexpected set back in our life outide of school)
- Each situation has its own set of habits for success (work, school, relationships)
These are the habits that will make you a successful student!
How to begin:
1. Print this Study Companion: jdjfgipuogjhffgsryuy
- The Study Companion contains activities that follow along with this online lesson
- You will use this handout to write down information about yourself that will help you develop your own successful habits
2. Read each page, and do the activities in the Study Companion
3. Use the "next page" link at the bottom of the page to move on and learn the next habit for success!